Skyro - Since You've Been Gone Skyro - Since You've Been Gone

%$^%^$*RAR

Sounds too emo.

-EXEMPEROR CHAKA THE CEREAL NINJA

DJ Devil Z-Drift! DJ Devil Z-Drift!

WAKA$#&$454

What tools our you using hehe, pretty sexy hehe. *sounds like a keyboard*.
WHA EV AWAKAKAWKWHAHAKKAKAKAKJA AHGAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAa

Rainforestvillage Rainforestvillage

WAKA%&$&%

Hmm very sexy, It sort has a hip hop feel but not,It's just sexy. You should consider putting vocals over it lol.

ManateeGod responds:

Thank you, yes that's exactly what I had in mind. The whole time I was composing this, pictures of scantly clad amazon women were flying through my head, and I felt the need to add some moaning sounds and aiaiaiaiaiaiEEEEEEeeeee kind of stuff. Anywho, now that I have a mic, I just might do that.
Thank oyu for oyur input.

Emo Fag Emo Fag

TYATTTa

Hmm maybe you should get a record deal, perfect impression i wuved it ^^.

Reyvehn responds:

We plan on re-doing "Emo Fag," along with most of our other songs we have out now, with actual lyrics (since everything we have now was entirely improvised) and changing the name of our band (TBD). Thanks for the review!

I Like Your Pants. I Like Your Pants.

WAKA$&$^

:) hehehehe

Nonsense-Ninja responds:

uhh....thanks? haha

Black Fision Black Fision

WAKA*$%&$

Well,atleast we know your creative. Nice guitar lyrics ^^ their sexy.

-EX-EMPEROR CHAKA THE CEREAL NINJA

My Own Blood On My Own Fists My Own Blood On My Own Fists

sexy

This song is just,well sexy. hehe

Super Powers Super Powers

BACK AGAIN!!!!!

HAHAHhahahaha. Yes, I judge. But i'm a powerful dark ally. EMPEROR CHAKA. No, I'm playing mindgames now. Your probley the only band worth listening too in this genre. You'd think grunge would all sound the same *nirvana cough* but once again i am mystically going too praise you. YOU KICk BOOTY

I Know I Know

hehehhe

YOuUu know, I was expecting a nIRVANA copy but you guys kick ass hehe. YOu've got a great sound and it rocks booty.

Your Mom Took Acid Your Mom Took Acid

(WOoO)

Wow hehe, every song I click on randomly seems too make me feel fuzzy inside.

LJCoffee responds:

Sorry I took so long in responding...

I guess feeling fuzzy inside is a good thing! - This was a fun track to put together - if you liked this one, then you may also want to check out "Still under the influence" which is in a similar style. Although it may take me a while, I'll go give your stuff a listen and leave you some feedback as well...

Thanks again! - I really appreciate the comments - I'm flattered that you were diggin' my little bit of noise!